Friday, November 13, 2009

101 Things About Me

  1. I am going to live forever.

  2. I am not as strong as I think some people think I am.

  3. I hate drama even though I sometimes get dragged into it.

  4. I am scared of being rejected, which is probably why I have been single for so long.

  5. I want to have a family.

  6. I worry that I will be alone forever.

  7. I am addicted to paintball.

  8. I don't have much but like to give/buy for others when I can.

  9. I love Christmas. I wish it lasted more then a day.

  10. I value my rights and will fight for them if I have to.

  11. I will fight for those I love.

  12. I want to have a country home or a cabin someday.

  13. I know how to shoot so don't piss me off :-P.

  14. I could probably survive longer then most in a survival situation.

  15. I know how to change/rotate tires, change oil, replace an exhaust, install most aftermarket electronics and do general maintenance on my car. Its just sometime I choose to pay someone else to do it.

  16. I am obsessed with WWII history.

  17. I am probably going to go back to school.

  18. I like bourbon and irish whiskey.

  19. I LOVE the shore. If I could build my home in the country and be an hour drive from the shore I would be set!

  20. My favorite color is green.

  21. I like to cuddle.

  22. I am the quintessential “Jack of all trades, master of none.”

  23. I have been to Russia and would like to go back someday.

  24. I would like to travel across the U.S. And Canada.

  25. I am a total sci-fi geek, I just don't go to conventions.

  26. I have never done drugs and don't plan on and I don't think less of people that do. I just don't like when people try to get me to try it.

  27. I admit when I am wrong. Not right away but I usually pretty quickly realize I was stupid.

  28. I value peoples help. Sometimes I just don't have the answers or know what I am doing.

  29. I like to drive especially at night when no one is on the road.

  30. I love dogs.

  31. I have been in loved but never loved.

  32. I am very aware of my appearance and it holds me back.

  33. I like photography.

  34. I would love to play the guitar but I just don't have the patience.

  35. I love football, and no not soccer.

  36. I like most music (metal, rock, country, folk, old school rap, ska).

  37. I am fiercely loyal.

  38. I have a stubborn streak; it comes from being Irish, Italian, German and Greek.

  39. I have dimples, you just need to get me to smile to see them.

  40. I am very guarded, I don't open up easily.

  41. I love Newport.

  42. I love camp.

  43. I believe in God but I wonder what happens after death.

  44. I need a fan to sleep.

  45. I have worked at a summer camp for 12 summers.

  46. I have lived in NJ all my life but I have also spent time in NH and PA. I have also been to NY, CT, MA, RI, VA, MD, NC, FL and CA.

  47. I have owned 5 cars so far and driven at least 5 dozen other cars.

  48. I value family even though most of my family have distanced themselves from the rest of us.

  49. While I hate losing friends, I see friendship as a two way street. Both people have to want the friendship to survive.

  50. I have tried to deny it but I am a typical guy. I say stupid things without realizing it or thinking before I speak. But I am quick to correct my mistake.

  51. My wardrobe consists mostly of jeans and t-shirts. I do like to dress up but I am most comfortable in jeans and t-shirts. I'd dress up more if I could afford the clothes I like.

  52. I do fancy myself a bit of a country boy. I like trucks, boots, cowboy hats, big belt buckles and country music.

  53. I wish I could live off the grid every once in awhile.

  54. I like to travel by train.

  55. I do not like hypocrites and people that expect more from me then themselves.

  56. I have this strong drive to help people anyway I can.

  57. I hate yardwork.

  58. I despise slow computers and computers that freeze up with a passion.

  59. I always go for the underdog, which is why I like the Giants and Dodge cars and trucks.

  60. Small things tend to baffle me. Like why is it that dishwashers are designed so one bowl can take up the next three dish spaces?

  61. I believe in love at first sight, although more likely it is lust.

  62. I have flown an airplane.

  63. I hate that things have more control over me then I have myself.

  64. I love Bruce Springsteen concerts.

  65. My favorite bars are the Beach Bar, the Beachcomber and Boomers.

  66. I can sit on a beach for hours and watch the ocean.

  67. I want to drive the Trans-Canada and Dalton Highway's.

  68. I once took an overnight train trip and would love to do it again.

  69. I like to drive fast, not like 20+ over the limit, maybe 9 or 10 over.

  70. I can watch reruns of Scrubs over and over again.

  71. I am a car fanatic.

  72. I hate cities. I don't even like to go visit them.

  73. I have never had much luck with relationships. I can never seem to find anyone that wants to give a relationship a shot.

  74. I hate the heat.

  75. My favorite seasons are fall and mid spring through early summer.

  76. I am not a morning person. I prefer late nights.

  77. I was on a fire department in college and actually held the rank of second lieutenant and captain. Sometimes I think about going back into the fire service.

  78. I used to write a lot and I have been told I am a good writer.

  79. I like lightning storms.

  80. I used to love the water but somewhere along the line I stopped liking it.

  81. Someday I want to be able to do something for my parents to really thank them for all they gave up to make for my sister and I.

  82. I tried to learn the bagpipes once but again I don't have the patience to learn an instrument.

  83. I want to learn to ride a motorcycle.

  84. I love watches.

  85. I don't really like amusement park rides.

  86. I hate big bridges.

  87. People seem to trust me but it takes me awhile to trust people.

  88. I am always trying to learn new things.

  89. I have never been really good at video games. Probably because I don't play a lot.

  90. I wish I could open up more easily about whats going on inside me.

  91. I hate clutter even though sometimes it may not seem like it.

  92. I have been working a job of some kind since I was 10.

  93. I try to put my all in everything I do.

  94. I hate feeling unappreciated but then again who does.

  95. I don't understand how people can make mistake after mistake and come out smelling like a rose but yet I fly pretty straight and can't catch a break.

  96. I hate Hollywood. I mean the immorality that comes out of it.

  97. I don't like the direction the country is going in.

  98. I love lighthouses.

  99. I hate cell phones even though I couldn't see life without them.

  100. I love to sit in front of a roaring fire.

  101. I love songs that I can relate to my own life.


I have written research papers in less time than it took to write this list! Everyone should do this at some point. You can learn so much about yourself. I hope this gives you a glimpse into who I am.

1 comment:

kelly. said...

i really liked reading this =)
i remember writing mine and it was super hard..i just reread mine and some of them aren't true anymore. funny how things chamge.

miss you loads b. did tucker get in touch with you yet about christmas get together yet?? xox